Thursday, January 16, 2014

Catching up

Its been a few days since I posted. I have been off the Wiccan path, life getting in the way. Dealing with family and people above me and attempting to work more. I even forgot Meditation Monday. I will have to do it this week, so I can try to keep the weekly habit.

Changing faiths can be tough. There is still so much I don't know. I mean I know that the search for knowledge and understanding is never ending but I'm even noob in the basics. Basics! I can't even discover the meaning of snakes in my life. (Probably a good topic for meditation..)

After getting some mandatory life stuff out of the way.... the rest of the day will be dedicated to meditation, and reading. I will also work with energies and grounding myself. Basics.

The full moon. I had no idea what to do for it. "To Frolic" isn't exactly descriptive and, again, life got in the way of looking anything up. I didn't even remember to cleanse and charge my miniscule collection of crystals in time to actually attempt it.

Alright, time to stop procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment