Sunday, January 12, 2014

Wicca, Witchcraft or Paganism?

Which Witch is right for you? Well, I've established that I don't need to declare a path yet, and Wicca is (so far) homy to me, but that doesn't mean I can't keep reading about Wicca, traditions, paths, everything.

Before, I looked up Wicca vs. Witch. This time I'm also checking out Pagan.

I found this video to be a nice change from my normal reading. It includes lovely music too!





Since I am not on a path, I am not Wiccan, I don't think I'm a Witch, and I haven't done any rituals to devote myself to anything, I can consider myself Neo-Pagan. I do believe in Animism and Pantheism.

Hmm. This is much shorter than I anticipated. I just didn't think I already had my answers..

Yesterday I nearly bought a stuffed animal. A very long stuffed snake. My perception of snakes is being altered, slightly. Perhaps all it is is my fear of them ebbing away. I hope so, because I'm tired of being terrified. As for slithery sightings, noting stands out. Nothing worth reporting, anyway. In this case no news is better than bad news. As for my research? No news here either. Snakes and mythology are two peas in a pod, I guess because there are snakes all over the world and have been since there have been people to create deities. 

I got my first book yesterday. Wicca for Beginners, Thea Sabin. I take this as a sign that I am meant to read this one first. So far it is very Wiccan with a side of Witchcraft and a Paganism taste test. This is very good for me, and has drawn lines between the bits I knew before. I am definitely going to need to re-read this when I get through though, just to fully absorb/grasp what she has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment